To be able to deposit and withdraw funds to/from fiat account, User needs to go through simple verification procedure, being set forth by AML regulation requirement.
Step 1: Fill in the customer Verification Form
Step 2: Provide scanned copies of the following documents by uploading them in to the system
- a scanned copy of an identity document
- National ID card (both sides) or national passport (double page);
- International passport (double page);
- Driving license (both sides)
- a scanned copy of your proof of residency
- Utility bill
- Electricity bill;
- Bank statement;
- Tax return, council tax;
- Other documents, with an exception of electronic bills/statements, online screenshots, mobile phone bills or credit card statements
- a photo of yourself holding the identity document.
Please note that:
- You must complete Verification Form and upload your documents on the same day
- Personal information in the Verification Form should match information on the uploaded ID document
- Information in the address section of the Verification Form should match the information in the submitted proof of residence
- Proof of residence should be not older than 3 month
- All submitted documents must be in English or be provided by a certified translation
Upload image requirements:
- Documents should be valid due to the issue date;
- All sides of documents have to be scanned;
- Scanned images should be in color and in high resolution (at least 300 dpi);
- Allowed formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF or PDF;
- File size should be no more than 15 MB;
- Documents should be issued using characters of Latin alphabet or have Latin transliteration of main fields.
All image files should be of high quality. Note that any unclear, low-resolution or poor quality documents and/or images will be rejected.
After your Application Form is approved by our Compliance Officer, you may proceed with Payment Card Verification. In case some additional information will be required, our compliance officer will inform you